The programme is designed to provide you with: The knowledge and skills to perform as an actor to professional industry standards whether in TV, Film, Theatre or Radio. Specialised skills in acting, voice, movement and singing.
Transferable skills, especially in communication and self-presentation, team-work, independent research and critical analysis, which will allow you to operate successfully in a variety of fields. The knowledge and skills to be pro-active in the creation of employment.
All applicants will be required to complete Italia Conti's Audition Application form online - details of this will be sent via email by the university shortly after receiving your UCAS application.
UCAS Tariff: 64 points
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diplomatic: MPP
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma: MM
Access to HE Diploma: M: 15 credits / P: 30 credits
After completing the application process you will be invited to attend one of our audition days where you will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills. Information about auditions can be found here.
PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The following is required:
• Successful audition through Italia Conti
• Completion of any programme offer conditions and/or requirements.
• 64 UCAS points or equivalent AEL
• Level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (from 2018, GCSE Grade 4 or above) or recognised equivalent qualifications
• Legal right to reside/study in the UK for the full period of the programme
• Evidence of all of the above